- High-quality programmable mechanical keyboard with RGB lighting
- Gaming variant with additional silver-coloured WASD key caps and exposed screws
- Each and every key can be lit individually and controlled via open APIs
- Precise Gamma Zulu switches with gold contacts, full n-key rollover and 100% anti-ghosting
- White key bed allows the colours to shine even brighter
- Durable aluminium cover and extra-long braided cable
- Includes dedicated multimedia controls, a volume knob and a detachable wrist rest
- Available in the following layouts: DE, UK, US and Nordic
La descripción de este producto solo está disponible en inglés. En estos momentos estamos trabajando en su traducción al español. Perdón por las molestias.
When it comes to finding a keyboard that excels at typing, coding, gaming and all other tasks, one quickly arrives at mechanical keyboards. To be more precise: At the iconic brand Das Keyboard
. The Jack-of-all-Trades in the DK armoury is, without a doubt, the Das Keyboard X50Q
- a top-class RGB-lit keyboard that can be completely programmed! Every nerd's dream come true!
Yes, you've read that correctly: Each and every one of the keys can be lit and programmed individually
! An important e-mail just arrived? The flashing red M will notify you. An important deadline is about to drop? The dynamically lit F keys will remind you of your current progress! Be it in video games, at coding, home automation, weather forecast, stock markets or other things: The X50Q can be turned into the ultimate information centre
. Standards like IFTTT, Zapier and the open Rest API
will allow you to reach a new level of customization! And thanks to the white key bed, the RGB colours will shine even brighter!
Apart from the software, the Das Keyboard X50Q boast the highest quality, as well: The aluminium cover
will survive even the harshest of conditions and the Gamma Zulu switches with gold contacts
deliver a consistently great typing experience. The combination of a soft, tactile feeling, a low actuation point of 1.5 mm and a durability of over 100 million keystrokes
is truly built to bring the ultimate keyboard experience. As expected of a premium keyboard, the X50Q features full n-key rollover
The package is completed by a removable wrist rest
, a braided USB cord
, dedicated multimedia keys
and a multi-directional volume knob
that can be used to start the Q App. With this app, you can quickly customize the colours and notifications within seconds. The Das Keyboard X50Q is compatible with Windows.
The Das Keyboard X50Q is available in the following layouts: DE, UK, US and Scandinavian.
If you want some added comfort, the Das Keyboard 5Q
will offer a removable silicone wrist rest
and the Real-Time One Analog
technology that can detect up to 1000 key strokes per second. You can find the deluxe version here in our shop
Detalles técnicosContents: Keyboard, palm rest, 4 extra key caps, key cap puller, quick start guide Dimensions: 45 x 3 x 16.7 cm Power supply: USB (USB 3.0 for optimal brightness) Cable length: 200 cm Palm rest dimensions: 45 x 7 cm Material: aluminium, plastic Switches: Gamma Zulu Actuation point: 1.5 mm Key travel: 3.5 mm Switch contact type: double cross point Switch life span: 100 Million key strokes Compatibility: Windows