Facebook
Hazte fan en Facebook
Hazte fan nuestro en Facebook

Haz clic aquí

Recomiéndanos
Listo para su envío en menos de 24 horasUn mes gratis

Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal

DHMO is dangerous! Warn your friends and family with this decal!

  • Warning decal for the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO)
  • Inhalation of the substance and prolonged contact can cause bodily harm
  • DHMO is just another name for water (H2O)
  • This correct but only jokingly used term can cause a lot of confusion, and fun, in everyday situations

Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal

DHMO is dangerous! Warn your friends and family with this decal!

Artículo n.º 15777

La combinación no es posible
Deine Auswahl <span id="size-warning-configuration"></span> ist leider nicht verfügbar. Wir haben daher Deine Auswahl angepasst.
¿Cuándo llegará?
3,95 € *
  • disponible

* IVA incluido Gastos de envío más 3 EUR adicionales para los pedidos cuyo valor no supere los 5 EUR

Descripción: Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal

  • Warning decal for the chemical dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO)
  • Inhalation of the substance and prolonged contact can cause bodily harm
  • DHMO is just another name for water (H2O)
  • This correct but only jokingly used term can cause a lot of confusion, and fun, in everyday situations

Advertencia
La descripción de este producto solo está disponible en inglés. En estos momentos estamos trabajando en su traducción al español. Perdón por las molestias.
Let’s talk about dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO). This colourless and odourless chemical is extremely dangerous and yet we all come into contact with it on a daily basis. Everyone who's consumed dihydrogen monoxide has died or will die at some point in the future. Be it in liquid form, vapour or frozen – DHMO is deadly. Once you’re hooked on this substance, you'll die of withdrawal within 168 hours!

To keep you and your loved ones safe from DHMO, this Dihydrogen Monoxide Decal acts as a warning label. On it, you can find examples of some of the horrible things DHMO can do to the human body: prolonged contact can cause tissue damage and if you ingest it, you might even die!

Ok, just between us: there’s actually no real reason to worry – DHMO is just water aka H2O! While dihydrogen monoxide is a correct chemical term, it is only used jokingly to confuse people with the unnecessarily complex and long name ;).

Detalles técnicos
  • Dimensions: 8 x 8 cm