- Construction kits for three-dimensional Metal Earth miniature models of dinosaurs
- Four variants available individually or as a bundle of 4: Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus Rex
- The single pieces detach from engraved and laser cut steel sheets
- No glue or solder needed, but assembly is made easier by the use of pliers or tweezers
La descripción de este producto solo está disponible en inglés. En estos momentos estamos trabajando en su traducción al español. Perdón por las molestias.
Dinosaurs are simply the best! No matter whether you ask children, teenagers or adults: Most people cannot deny a certain fascination with the rulers of prehistoric times. Since real dinosaur bones are hard to come by, expensive and private possession is prohibited by law in most countries, us dinosaur fans need to get more creative.
With the Metal Earth 3D Dinosaur Construction Kits
, you can bring detailed scaled replicas of famous dinosaurs into your home!
You can choose between the following variants that are available individually or as a bundle
- The Stegosaurus could reach a height of up to four metres and a length of 9 metres and was definitely a sight to behold. This dinosaur owes its name, which translates to roof lizard, to the huge armour plates on its back.
- As another powerhouse of prehistoric times, the Triceratops could field a length of up to 9 metres and an impressive weight of up to twelve tons! In combination with its massive horns, this dinosaur was truly a living battering ram!
- The winged Pteranodon can not only use the toilet without anyone noticing (since the "P" is silent...), he also scoured the skies of North America for fish and other prey.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex needs no further introduction: A length of up to 13 metres, a height of up to four metres, lots of sharp teeth - and ridiculously short arms. But apparently you don't need arms if you can simply eat everything and everyone. ;)
- The Bundle contains all four variants and will allow you to open your very own Jurassic Park after assembly!
All Metal Earth kits contain laser-cut and engraved metal parts that can be assembled without any glue or solder
. Due to the delicate nature of the models, patience and a pair of tweezers or small pliers will aid greatly in the assembly process.
Detalles técnicosMaterial: Steel Contents: 2 metal sheets, instructions Difficulty: medium Stegosaurus model size: approx. 17 x 2.5 x 7.6 cm Triceratops model size: approx. 13.3 x 3.2 x 6.1 cm Pteranodon model size: approx. 14.4 x 17.1 x 7.8 cm Tyrannosaurus model size: approx. 14 x 2.2 x 6.1 cm