- Construction kits for three-dimensional Metal Earth miniature models of dinosaurs
- 4 variants available individually or as a bundle of 4: Stegosaurus, Triceratops, Pteranodon, Tyrannosaurus Rex
- The single pieces detach from engraved and laser-cut steel sheets
- No glue or soldering needed, but assembly is made easier with pliers or tweezers
La descripción de este producto solo está disponible en inglés. En estos momentos estamos trabajando en su traducción al español. Perdón por las molestias.
Dinosaurs are simply the best! No matter whether you ask children, teenagers or adults, most of us cannot deny a certain fascination with the rulers of prehistoric times. Since real dinosaur bones are hard to come by (expensive and private possession is prohibited by law in most countries), we dinosaur fans need to get more creative.
So, with the Metal Earth 3D Dinosaur Construction Kits
, you can bring detailed scaled replicas of famous dinosaurs into your home!
You can choose between the following variants,available individually or as a bundle
- The Stegosaurus could reach a height of up to four metres and a length of nine metres and was definitely a sight to behold. This dinosaur owes its name, which translates to roof lizard, to the huge armour plates on its back.
- Another powerhouse of prehistoric times, the Triceratops could be up to nine metres and boast an impressive weight of up to twelve tons! In combination with its massive horns, this dinosaur was truly a living battering ram!
- The winged Pteranodon not only used the toilet without anyone noticing (since the "P" is silent... get it??), he scoured the skies of North America for fish and other prey.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex needs no further introduction: a length of up to thirteen metres, a height of up to four metres, lots of sharp teeth… aaaand ridiculously short arms. But apparently you don't need arms if you can simply eat everything and everyone ;).
- The Bundle contains all four variants and will allow you to open your very own Jurassic Park after assembly!
All Metal Earth kits contain laser-cut and engraved metal parts that can be assembled without any glue or soldering
. Due to the delicate nature of the models, patience and a pair of tweezers or small pliers will aid greatly in the assembly process.
Detalles técnicosMaterial: Steel Contents: 2 metal sheets, instructions Difficulty: medium Stegosaurus model size: approx. 17 x 2.5 x 7.6 cm Triceratops model size: approx. 13.3 x 3.2 x 6.1 cm Pteranodon model size: approx. 14.4 x 17.1 x 7.8 cm Tyrannosaurus model size: approx. 14 x 2.2 x 6.1 cm