- Re-interpretation of the classic "Masters of the Universe" action figures
- New versions bring the figures in line with the designs from the cartoon
- The Power Punch can be activated by twisting the figure
- Each character comes with individual equipment (i.e. weapons) and a character card
- Officially licensed product
La descripción de este producto solo está disponible en inglés. En estos momentos estamos trabajando en su traducción al español. Perdón por las molestias.
"I am Adam, Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Grayskull.[...] Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: 'By the power of Grayskull! I HAVE THE POWER!'
Ever since the 1980s, these words have come to mean one thing: action-packed adventures with He-Man and the Masters of the Universe
are about to follow! Prince Adam – aka He-man, the strongest man in the universe – and his companions took us on epic tales in their battle against the evil Skeletor and his minions. Shiny, bulging muscles, questionable haircuts and characters with names like... Fisto - this was peak '80s!
If you lost your action figures or have just recently joined the cult of He-Man, the Vintage Masters of the Universe Action Figures from Wave 1
will enable you to travel back in time and face off with Skeletor one last time! These re-interpretations of the classic figures bring them in line with the designs from the cartoons. The following variants are available:
- The mighty Hordak not only picks fights with She-Ra and her Rebellion but also with his former student Skeletor! Make sure to avoid his dangerous arm cannon and crossbow!
- He-Man, aka Adam, Prince of Eternia, needs no further introduction. The noble warrior comes armed with his iconic shield and his half of the Power Sword, ready to put an end to Skeletor’s evil plans.
- The main antagonist of the series, Skeletor, is not only well-known for his evil laughter, but also the fact that he is… well… pure evil. The combination of the Havoc Staff and the other half of the Power Sword turn him into a truly formidable foe!
- He-Man’s twin sister She-Ra is an equally brave and skilled fighter and wields not one, but two swords. If things get dicey, she can also rely on her shield and adapt a more defensive fighting style.
Each character features the mighty Power Punch
, which can be activated by twisting the upper part of the figure back and releasing it. Additionally, a character card with new and classic artworks by Errol McCarthy
is included with each figure.
Detalles técnicosContents: Action figure, accessories (character specific weapons), information card Size: 13.97 cm (5-1/2") Material: plasticAtenciÃ³n: No apto para niÃ±os menores de 36 meses.